In recent decades, tourism has become one of the fastest growing economic sectors in the world.
For this reason, the curriculum of the International Tourism Management programme from Hochschule Bremen - International Graduate Center focuses on building international and intercultural management skills. Through the diverse student body, you get to know people from all over the world and gain valuable experience for your personal and professional growth.
The study program is designed to expand your expertise. Here, your practical know-how will be supplemented through our high quality academic education.
- Interdisciplinary management studies
- Very practice-oriented program
- Program in English
- Project trip to European destination during 2nd term
- Excursions to European cities (optional)
- International student assistance team on campus
- German language course (optional)
- Travel & tourism
- Food & beverages
- Recreation industry
- Event sector
- Purchasing & sales
- Marketing department
- Business development
- IT project management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureModules include:
- Intercultural Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tourism Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- International Financial Management
- International Legal and Tax Framework
- International Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Tourism & Leisure View 10 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor´s degree with at least 10% business content
- One year of post-graduate work experience
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,0)
- Funding of 12,500 euros (reduced, original price was 13,500 euros) for tuition fee and ~800 euros/month for living costs
- Open mind and cultural empathy
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.