This Executive Master of Business Administration at BI Norwegian Business School is for ambitious professionals who seeks to develop as a leader and succeed with ambitious career plans. One of the most valuable assets of the Executive MBA programme is the knowledge and insight of its participants, who bring tremendous value to both colleagues and customers.
What Makes the BI Executive MBA Unique?
- Case based learning methodology with a practical approach
- Personal development Programme - work on your Career or Leadership Development
- Project work - engaging Consultancy Project on a real business challenge
- Global learning platform - through distinguished venues worldwide
- Network for life - with ambitious and experienced fellow participants
- International recognition - BI is proud to be among the less than 1% of business schools worldwide that have been awarded "triple crown accreditation"
Bringing Real Life Business to the Classroom
The curriculum is almost exclusively based on case studies, exposing you to a broad set of real life business problems. The knowledge of lecturers and experience of participants combine to make for a wealth of practical ideas to bring back to your company throughout the programme. The intense schedule encourages insightful discussions, both within and outside of the classroom, and opens up the opportunity for a richly diverse international network.
Rewarding Group Work
One of the most valuable assets of the programme is the diversity of participants' backgrounds, and therefore group-based projects make for an important part of the assignments. You will work in groups of 4-6 students of diverse backgrounds - each with different strengths. Multicultural teams create forums for you to develop your international network and strengthen your cooperation skills. We change groups several times during the programme and after each group work we conduct a peer feedback as part of the self-development process. Between modules, group members can work together through our virtual campus. Participants find their study group crucial for both support and knowledge development throughout the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 23 other Masters in Business Administration in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, corresponding to 180 officially approved ECTS from a university or equivalent qualification. Candidates who do not meet this requirement but have substantial, international work experience may be considered in certain cases.
- You must be 25 years of age or older.
- Minimum six years of full time work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation, where at least one refers to the applicant's performance in a work situation.
Applicants may be requested to submit a GMAT score if the information supplied is deemed inadequate for assessment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31493 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47240 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA31493 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47240 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Tuition fee: 490 000 NOK.
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.