Business Administration from Nyack College will also give your profile an edge by equipping you with the latest insights into current trends, be it agile working methods, Big Data and databases, Blockchain, robotics, Artificial Intelligence or Industry 4.0.
We offer you the opportunity to get a foot in the door of the German job market with the optional internship you can complete as part of your degree – this provides you with valuable contacts, networking opportunities and the chance to showcase your skills. Furthermore, you gain first-hand consulting experience and support renowned companies in finding solutions to real-life challenges with our student consulting project. In addition to these practical experiences, you can also benefit from the numerous recruiting events on the HHL campus.
Many of HHL’s MBA graduates have launched successful careers at established world-class companies – Volkswagen, Roland Berger, E.ON and ThyssenKrupp to name a few – and in renowned tech companies such as Amazon, check24, Mister Spex and Zalando. Our full-time MBA program not only gives you better chances in the job market but also has an exceptional Return on Investment; our graduates find that their investment pays off in just three years. We call that low risk, high reward!
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Administration & Economics
- Entrepreneurship & Disruption
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Innovative Business
- Decision Making
- Transformation Management
- Sustainability Management
- Value Creation Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 173 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university
- At least 3 years of postgraduate work experience
- Competitive GMAT/GRE score
- Proof of very good English skills, e.g. TOEFL of 90+/IELTS of 7.0+
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Final transcripts and degree certificates of all completed degree programs
- Proof of a minimum of 3 years relevant practical work experience
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Passport photo
- For applicants from China: APS Certificate
International30400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA30400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.