This unique programme in Management and Marketing at University College Cork places great emphasis on the creative and innovation aspects of management and marketing which are essential for business careers and for the development of a knowledge-based economy.
The nature of any management and marketing course means that on completion of the course you will be broadly equipped to seek employment in the widest possible range of industries. The theoretical foundation and skills provided will enable you to approach career opportunities with vision and flexibility, and to switch careers with greater ease, in line with your own changing career plans and with the entrepreneurial expectations of the modern economy.
People who have graduated from this course have found employment in a wide variety of industries, including:
- food and drink
- financial services
- information technology
- travel and tourism
- management consultancy
- retail and manufacturing industries.
Ethical Issues in Business
Professional and Personal Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 108 other Masters in Management Studies in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum requirement for applicants is a Second Class Honours Grade II in a primary honours degree (NFQ Level 8) without significant management or marketing component (as adjudicated by the Programme Director, but normally less than 30 ECTS credits).
- Consideration under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) may be given to applicants who do not meet the above criteria but who have sufficient relevant professional experience, subject to approval by the School of Business.
- As places are limited, all eligible candidates are not guaranteed a place on the programme. Participants will be selected on the basis of the information supplied in their application.
International18900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10630 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.