Our MBA has three core principles at heart:
- The principles of responsible and sustainable management are central to our School and the programme. We’ll help you to develop the insights, capacities and skills to create and maintain responsible, efficient business practices, as well as to develop your sustainable mind-set, promote responsible leadership and influence organisational cultures.
- The learning style and opportunities are characterised by experiential learning, manifest in the two consultancy projects and a pedagogy designed to increase opportunities for experiential elements in each module.
- We offer a personalised pathway, with the freedom to specialise in the areas that interest you most and to shape your skills and experiences around the career you want.
The Master of Business Administration programme from Nottingham Trent University aims to prepare you to be more informed across all areas of business administration so that you are able to take up senior strategic management roles as part of your career progression.
Careers and employabilityAt Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.Graduates from this course have gone onto roles within the public, private and third sector, undertaking positions such as:
- head of procurement
- project manager
- managing director
- finance director
- Strategic Change and Consultancy
- Managing Operations
- Managing Marketing
- Managing People and Organisations
- Managing Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 867 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- a undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Two years (with placement): £22,885 (£21,500 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.