At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
The Master in in Bilingual Education at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is aimed at international and Spanish university graduates from different academic backgrounds such as Pre-Primary and Primary Education, Engineering, and other graduates with an interest in bilingual teaching and in the CLIL approach.
This Master’s Degree in Bilingual Teaching is also aimed at all those teachers now working in Primary or Secondary private or state schools. As an entry requirement for this postgraduate degree, candidates must have and prove the B1 level of English language (according to the CEFR.
The Master’s Degree in Bilingual Education will help meet the current demand for experts in the field of bilingual teaching and learning.
Successful graduates can choose from a range of positions within the bilingual education context. Skills developed during the course prepare students to work in the following areas:
- Primary and secondary school bilingual teaching.
- Assessment and management of bilingual programs in schools.
- Curriculum development.
- Materials design and evaluation.
- Assessment of ICT tools applied to bilingual education.
- Research and innovation in bilingualism and related educational issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development of Communicative Competence: Oral Skills
- Development of Communicative Competence: Written Skills
- Development of Communicative Competence: Linguistic Awareness
- English for Specific Purposes: CLIL
- Design of materials and Methodological Innovation in Bilingualism
- Evaluation Techniques for Bilingual Teaching
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Languages View 15 other Masters in Languages in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and Degree Diploma
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International80 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 80 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA80 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 80 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- 80 €/ECTS
- 4,800 €/Course
- 4,800 € No-UE
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.