This Bilingual Education from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is aimed at international and Spanish university graduates from different academic backgrounds such as Pre-Primary and Primary Education, Engineering, and other graduates with an interest in bilingual teaching and in the CLIL approach. This Master’s Degree in Bilingual Teaching is also aimed at all those teachers now working in Primary or Secondary private or state schools. As an entry requirement for this postgraduate degree, candidates must have and prove the B1 level of English language (according to the CEFR.
The Master’s Degree in Bilingual Education will help meet the current demand for experts in the field of bilingual teaching and learning. Successful graduates can choose from a range of positions within the bilingual education context. Skills developed during the course prepare students to work in the following areas:
- Primary and secondary school bilingual teaching.
- Assessment and management of bilingual programs in schools.
- Curriculum development.
- Materials design and evaluation.
- Assessment of ICT tools applied to bilingual education.
- Research and innovation in bilingualism and related educational issues.
- Development of Communicative Competence: Oral Skills
- Development of Communicative Competence: Written Skills
- Development of Communicative Competence: Linguistic Awareness
- English for Specific Purposes: CLIL
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually. For students who completed the bachelor degree from US, UK or any English-speaking countries, language proficiency certificate is not required. For any other countries, UCAM also accepts letter from the university certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English.
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
International5150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5150 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA5150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5150 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Murcia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.