When you graduate with this full-time, one-year master’s degree in Finance from the Wilfrid Laurier University, you’ll be able to meet the professional challenges of today's financial industry, including:
- conducting expert analysis in equities
- managing fixed incomes
- designing derivative products
- navigating corporate finances
- portfolio management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Investment Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Foundation in Finance and Professional Ethics
- Economics and Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Investment Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 32 other Masters in Accounting in Canada
- A four-year honours undergraduate degree in economics, business or related field with a concentration in finance.
- Minimum B+ average in your last two years of full-time study.
- GMAT score of at least 650 for the full-time with co-op program, and at least 620 for the full-time (non-co-op) program or the GRE equivalent.If you passed the CFA level one exam, the GMAT requirement can be waived.
- The GMAT is mandatory for all applicants who completed their previous degrees outside of Canada.
International7762 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3881 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National2956 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1478 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Tuition per term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.