The Embedded Systems programme of ISAE-SUPAERO Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace develops a system approach through integrated projects to master methods & tools used in aeronautics, space and the automotive sector.
The advanced master “Embedded Systems” leads to several positions as designer, developer, research engineer including project manager in design and development of innovative embedded systems.
Embedded Systems are an essential part of almost every aspect of our daily lives from transportation (aeronautics, space, road, rail and sea) to energy and taking into account communication systems.
As part of the AeroSpace Valley project, Toulouse has become a key centre in the design of advanced critical embedded systems. Toulouse has one of the highest concentrations of Embedded System industries in Europe with leading aerospace and equipment manufacturers working for the aeronautical, space or car industries, including the Airbus Group and its subsidiaries, CNES, Continental and Thales.
The Embedded Systems Advanced Master Program provides comprehensive training for engineers willing to be a part of the aerospace industry. This Embedded Systems Master Program is a one-year professional course, designed by INP-ENSEEIHT and ISAE-SUPAERO partners with the support of the embedded systems industry to prepare students for challenging aerospace projects.
This program focuses on a multidisciplinary approach and prepares students by passing on in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the technologies underpinning embedded systems with an emphasis on aerospace.
Embedded Systems offer challenging career opportunities. The course is designed for both young graduates and experienced engineers seeking a postgraduate program to enhance their technical and managerial skills. The skills acquired in this Master’s course can be applied to any industrial sector in which embedded systems are used: aeronautics, space, road, rail and sea, energy industry, communication systems, etc.
Career opportunities in this area are numerous and on the increase in large and small companies alike. This Embedded Systems Master’s course qualifies students for employment as designers, developers, research engineers and project managers in the design and development of innovative embedded systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real-time languages
- DES Design and Validation
- Feedback control
- Signal processing
- Microprocessor and DSP architecture
- Architecture, design and Synthesis of hardware systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering View 24 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment
- Transcripts of the 3 last years
- English test result
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate)
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- Application fee of €90 (non-refundable)
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- ISAE-SUPAERO is under the authority of the Ministry of the Armed Forces. Consequently, scholarships based on social criteria granted by ISAE-SUPAERO are independent of those granted by CROUS. They are, however, granted using the same criteria as CROUS. If you are admitted to ISAE-SUPAERO, you will therefore have to apply to ISAE-SUPAERO for a scholarship based on social criteria when you enroll. You will be sent all the necessary elements at that time.
- Recipients of scholarships based on social criteria from ISAE-SUPAERO are exonerated from paying fees and tuition.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.