Embedded Systems from ISAE-SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace provides comprehensive training for engineers willing to be a part of the aerospace industry. This Embedded Systems Master Program is a one-year professional course, designed by INP-ENSEEIHT and ISAE-SUPAERO partners with the support of the embedded systems industry to prepare students for challenging aerospace projects
The advanced master “Embedded Systems” leads to several positions as designer, developer, research engineer including project manager in design and development of innovative embedded systems.
- Real-time languages
- DES Design and Validation
- Feedback control
- Signal processing
- Microprocessor and DSP architecture
- Architecture, design and Synthesis of hardware systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 26 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in France
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- English Proficiency
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,Transcripts of the 3 last years,
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the applicant),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- Foreign applicants living in France: Residence permit, proof of registration in Pole emploi if unemployed and/or tax proof for the last two years, if applicable
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable).
International21500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouges
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.