This Master of International Communication (MA) from Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen provides an excellent advanced knowledge and experience base for a successful career in a wide range of global communication areas. Our graduates develop competences that are valued most by employers and that are crucial for effective communication management. We train a new generation of communicators ready to take on each situation, equipped with problem solving skills, vision and strategic insights: international communication experts who are able to raise their game and inspire global as well as personal change.
Benefits of the Master in International Communication at Hanze UAS:
- Develop a Global Mind-set by being able to work successfully across cultures and geographies, being adaptable, open-minded and having a deep knowledge of strategic communication practices in businesses, governments and non-profits.
- Create Sustainable Impact by designing innovative, digital and sustainable solutions for organisations through mastering critical, creative and reflective skills, tools and trends and the latest practice-oriented research methods.
- Brand Yourself for a career in international communication, by developing a personal brand tailored to your personal journey, your ambitions and needs and by building a professional network with fellow students, alumni and communication professionals.
- Gain Experience through the acquisition of a thesis internship position in a wide variety of companies and organisations (e.g. Philips, Shell, Heineken, Microsoft, United Nations, Unesco) and through the opportunity to work with professional clients and the professorship Communication, Behaviour and Sustainable Society throughout the first and second semester.
- Learn Strategic and Innovative thinking from highly committed academic teaching staff and experts; in a global classroom of problem-based, multidisciplinary learning, through immersion in case studies and by joining research & innovation labs.
Based on our MIC alumni evaluation, around 80% of the MIC alumni have found a relevant job within 6 months after graduation.
They work in various areas of communication:
- Communication Consultancy and Communication Management
- Marketing, brand, consumer communication
- Online communication, social media
- Commercial, business, relationship management
- Event management
- General management
- Communication and editing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Research in Reputation Management
- Strategic Corporate Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- International Research in Brand Management
- Strategic Brand Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences International Relations Digital Communication View 73 other Masters in International Relations in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for the master's programme in International Communication, all applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
A bachelor's degree in the following relevant fields:
- Business management/administration (majors: marketing, HR, international business, management)
- Human Resources
- International Relations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.