The Prehistoric Archaeology programme of University of Geneva is focusing on learning analytical methods and techniques, emphasising the links between theory and practice.
The Master in Prehistoric Archaeology leads to a number of professions both in Switzerland and abroad, including:
- Archaeologist (notably in the cantonal archaeological services, rescue archaeology research institutions, rescue archaeology firms and international rescue archaeology programmes in Africa)
- Teacher and scientific researcher
- Museum curator
- Culture, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neolithic Europe
- Europe in the Bronze and Iron Ages
- Paleolithic and Neolithic of Africa
- Metal Ages in Africa
- Theoretical Archaeology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor in Prehistoric Archaeology, Archaeology, Prehistory or a degree deemed equivalent. Completion of complementary credits could be asked.
International860 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA860 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fee is 500 CHF per semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.