The Computational Engineering programme from Ruhr University of Bochum provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Finite Element Modelling & Simulation
- Computer-aided Construction
- Computer-aided Mechanics
- Communication competencies in an international context
Career:Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in managerial and executive positions in the industry, as well as R&D institutes (e.g. the automotive, aviation and aerospace industries)
- in academic and scientific fields (universities and other research institutes)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Aspects of Differential Equations and Numerical Mathematics,
- Mechanical Modelling of Materials, Computer-Oriented Design of Steel Structures,
- Modern Programming Concepts in Engineering, Finite Element Methods in Linear Structural Mechanics
Compulsory optional subjects: Tensor Theory in Mechanics and Engineering.
Optional subjects: Training of Competences (part 1)
Compulsory courses: Fluid Dynamics, Continuum Mechanics
Compulsory optional subjects
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 88 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- University entrance qualification in the original (eg Abitur)
- Valid identity card or passport. Please check the validity before enrollment - invalid / expired identification documents can not be accepted.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
RUB does not charge tuition fees. However, a semester contribution fee of approx. €332 must be paid before the start of every semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.