The Environmental Management program at the University of Kiel encompasses several fascinating fields of research such as: Nature Conservation, Soil Protection, Water Protection, Water Framework Directive, Integrated Coastal Zone Management, Environmental Monitoring and Sustainable Land-use.
Students participating in the programme will:
- acquire skills, assess and apply complex management concepts in order to solve today's and tomorrow's environmental challenges
- increase understanding of environmental sciences how to apply this understanding
- gain knowledge in natural sciences, including knowledge of methods in system analysis, modeling, geographic information systems (GIS) and data management
- learn how to conceptualize adaptive management, including economic and social aspects
- train "soft skills" by working in international and interdisciplinary teams
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Management
- Coastal Systems
- Systems Theory and Ecosystem Services
- Ecohydrology and Geoecology
- Human Development in Landscapes
- Functional Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Environmental Management Ecology View 18 other Masters in Environmental Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form of your educational background
- Copy of your passport – Please make a copy of the photo page of your passport (with your name and photo)
- Payment receipt for the UNI-ASSIST application fee
- School-leaving certificate entitling the holder to study at university in his/her home country, with a list of subjects and grades
- University certificates (e.g. your Bachelor's or Master's degree) including the corresponding list of subjects with individual grades
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
There is no tuition fee for studying at CAU Kiel! This applies to international students as well.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.