Students in Statistics from Western University - Canada will study probability, inference, statistical computing and data analysis in depth.
Graduates with Statistics from Western University - Canada will:
- learn about survival analysis, risk, ruin, mortality and their connections with finance.
- learn the theory and application of deterministic and stochastic models used in the banking industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experimental Design
- Life Contingencies
- Statistical Computing
- Financial Risk Management
- Survival Analysis
- Markov Chains
- Actuarial Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Statistics Actuarial Science View 63 other Masters in Finance in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four year undergraduate degree from a recognized institution with sufficient background in Statistics, Actuarial Sciences and/or Financial Modelling.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International12408 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6204 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2120 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.