Psychology from Western University - Canada consists of graduate seminars and courses and a thesis project. We anticipate that students admitted to the M.Sc. program will be interested in, and capable of, continuing their studies in our Ph.D. program.
The M.Sc graduates of our program have gone on to achieve distinguished careers in a wide variety of academic, private sector, and government positions throughout the world.
- Scientific Computing
- Stats Using R
- Test Construction
- Sensorimotor Control
- Multilevel Modeling/Factor Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Theory, Research and Measurement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 116 other Masters in Psychology in Canada
- A four–year undergraduate honour’s degree or a related field, or an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to our honour’s degree. An honour’s degree in Psychology is required for admission into our Clinical program.
- Minimum grade average of 78% or B+ in the final two years of the undergraduate program.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
- Graduate Record Examination Scores (GRE)
International12656 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6328 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2120 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.