Anthropology from Western University - Canada takes as its starting proposition the idea that we can only reach such an understanding by studying people wherever and whenever they have occurred and from both a cultural and biological perspective. As such, it is one of the most diverse academic disciplines and draws its inspirations from the social sciences, natural sciences and humanities.
Graduates with Anthropology from Western University - Canada will be able to research in the following fields:
- Applied Archaeology
- Archaeology and Bioarchaeology
- Sociocultural Anthropology
- Methods in Archaeology and Bioarchaeology
- Methods in Sociocultural Anthropology
- Displacement & Diasporas
- Sociocultural Anthro – Reading and Writing Ethnography
- Theory in Archaeology
- Digital Archaeology and Digital Heritage
- Theory in Sociocultural Anthropology
- Discourse & Society
- Anthropology & Embodiment
- 24 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAnthropology Biology View 135 other Masters in Biology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year degree, honours or the equivalent, in anthropology, or an equivalent background in social sciences and/or the intended specialty.
- At least a 78% or a B+ average for all available 3rd and 4th year courses.
- Students who do not have a degree in anthropology may be required to take specific courses to fill in their background in preparation for admission to the graduate program. Please consult the Graduate Chair for clarification.
- For admission to the applied archaeology stream, we also take into account professional experience gained since completion of undergraduate studies.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Academic background
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International12656 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6328 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2120 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.