The MSc Business & Management (MBM) degree at Strathclyde Business School draws together the best that Strathclyde Business School has to offer. By combining the School’s research expertise with its understanding of personal and professional development, the MBM provides a springboard for those looking to pursue careers in management, in business analysis, in consultancy, or even in starting a business.
The degree opens up a range of exciting career possibilities. For many of our graduates, it's the combination of their first degree, or work experience, and the MBM that distinguishes them from the competition. Many have taken up an opportunity within their family’s business, developing the business to take advantage of the opportunities presented by today’s environment. Others are pursuing their dream of becoming an entrepreneur and building their own successful business.
The MBM is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) as a Pre-Experience Masters in Management.
- Analytical Support for Decision Making
- Managerial Accounting
- Managing People in Organisations
- Business Operations
- Finance & Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 1544 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- Minimum second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent in a non-business or management-related subject.
- The MSc Business and Management is primarily designed for those with non-business-related degrees and is not suitable for those with general business degrees such as BA/BSc Business Studies or Bachelors in Commerce.
International23650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23650 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
MBM full-time scholarships offered by the department of Strategy and Organisation include:
- MSc Business and Management International Leader of the Future ScholarshipMSc Business & Management Female Leader of the Future ScholarshipThe Strathclyde MBM European Visionary ScholarshipCheck our Scholarship Search for more help with fees and funding.
- Students living in Scotland can find out more about funding from the Student Awards Agency Scotland.
- Students ordinarily resident in England may be eligible to apply for a loan of up to £10,000 to cover their tuition fees and living costs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.