The Environmental Engineering program of Hacettepe University aims to provide high level of education for engineers and other scientists from different disciplines in order to develop solutions to environmental problems on global and local scales by using engineering approaches and principles.
After the programs, students will be able to learn to assess economical, regulatory and social aspects of environmental topics and they will acquire the capability to approach environmental problems from a sustainable systems perspective.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Computer Based Environmental Management
- Air Pollution Modelling
- Environmental Safety Engineering
- Biogas from Wastes
- Environmental Application of Biosensors
- Advanced Environmental Data Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 7 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Turkey
- Applications, admissions, and enrollments follow the rules and provisions of ‘'Hacettepe University Graduate Education and Exams Regulations''.
- Applicants from national/international universities with Bachelor degrees in Environmental, Chemical, Geological, Hydrogeological, Mining, Civil, Physics, Food, Mechanical, Agricultural, Forestry, Industrial, and Electrical Engineering, Urban Planning, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Biology, Economics, Public Administration, Law, and Business Administration and whose qualifications are approved by the Departmental Academic Committee may apply for admission.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.