The Business Administration degree at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology draws on the specific strengths of each of the departments and graduate institutes from the School of Management to deliver a tailor-made international curriculum and seeks to foster excellence and innovation through a culturally diverse learning environment.
Graduates with Business Administration from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology will be able to:
- Develop their leadership and management skills
- Cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit and develop competencies in critical thinking and communication
- Acquire a global vision and encourage ethical business responsibility
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistics and Data Analysts
- Financial Management
- Leadership and Communication
- Global Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Decision Analysis
- Consumer Behaviour
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Taiwan
- One original diploma.
- One original transcript of academic records in English
- Curriculum Vitae
- Study plan(500 words)
- 1 Recommendation lette
- 3-5 mins video file.
International698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 698 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 698 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- The tuition fee in New Taiwan Dollar: NT$21,010
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.