Aging and Health from Queen's University introduces students to core courses and the elearning technology, as well as provide an opportunity for in-person interaction with faculty and fellow class members. Elective courses are completed at a distance, online. The blended format of onsite intensives and online components couples networking and experiential opportunities with the flexibility of distance learning.
The MSc in Aging and Health position graduates for success in a variety of settings that serve the growing population of older adults including government, for-profit and non-profit organizations and healthcare settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health and Social Systems for Older Adults
- Religion, Spiritual Health and Aging
- Mobility and Functioning amongst Older Adults
- Rethinking Aging and Dying
- Planning for Age Friendly Communities
- Developing Educational Resources for Older Adults
- Aging and Mental Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Health Sciences View 275 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
- A non-refundable application fee of $110 in Canadian funds is payable upon submission of the application.
- A minimum of B+ average from any four year undergraduate degree program or equivalent.
- Official transcripts for all current and previous study can be uploaded to the online application portal.
- Two (2) hard copy originals for all current and previous study showing degree completion and conferral, will be required from all applicants who accept an offer of admission.
- Two (2) references are required.
- A current CV
- Letters of Recommendation
- Language Requirements
International24310 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24310 CAD per year during 12 months.
National9715 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9715 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.