The Executive Master of Business Administration program offered by Concordia University Montréal covers fundamental contemporary business concepts and is divided into four thematic terms. Each term is capped by an integrative course applying the learned knowledge in a real-life context.
Collaborate with faculty members who are carefully selected based on their in-depth subject knowledge, proven teaching and facilitation skills and hands-on familiarity with the “real life” business world. They are able to draw on both their strong academic backgrounds and their extensive business experience to give our students the well-rounded understanding of business that will be required of tomorrow’s executives.
- Measuring and Reporting Financial Performance
- Managing Talent
- Marketing Management
- Capital Markets and Financial Management
- Value Creation through Business Processes
- Information Technology and Digital Strategy
- Business, Government and the Economy
- Managing in a Global Environment
- Financial Decisions Under Uncertainty
- Management Control Systems
- Creativity and Innovation
- Corporate Governance
- Crafting and Implementing a Winning Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 69 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional, managerial or entrepreneurial work experience;
- Support commitment by employer;
- A bachelor/baccalaureate degree or equivalent qualifications. Applications from candidates with extensive work experience without a bachelor/baccalaureate degree may be considered;
- A satisfactory result on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). However, this requirement may be waived for candidates with strong academic credentials;
- A minimum of two letters of reference from work-related or academic sources;
- Statement of purpose;
- Successful interview with the Admission Committee.
International18202 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 809 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National6390 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.