This Global Governance programme at University of Waterloo will not normally be offered on a part-time basis. In exceptional circumstances, students may assume part-time status after their formal course work has been completed.
Graduate research fields
- Conflict and Security
- Global Environment
- Global Justice and Human Rights
- Global Political Economy
- Global Social Governance
- Multilateral Institutions and Diplomacy
- Peace Integration
- Global Governance in Historical Perspective
- International Development in Historical Perspective
- Human Rights in Historical Perspective
- Indigenous Rights and Claims: A Global Perspective
- Transnational and Global History: Old Problems and New Directions
- Emerging Economies in Global Governance
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business Political Science View 41 other Masters in International Relations in Canada
- Supplementary information form
- Writing sample
International15392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7696 AUD per semester during 16 months.
National4508 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2254 AUD per semester during 16 months.
Living costs for Waterloo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.