At Occupational Therapy from University of Manitoba academic courses utilize teaching and learning methods that include a combination of seminars, lectures, case studies, tutorials, problem solving exercises, independent study, collaborative group work, and development of a professional portfolio.
Students at Occupational Therapy from University of Manitoba will:
- gain clinical skills laboratory sessions
- develop their skills and knowledge in a variety of practice settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Determinants of Occupational Performance
- Theoretical and Philosophical Foundations of Occupational Therapy
- Health and Disability
- Occupational Therapy Practice Skills
- Enabling and Professional Development Skills
- Fieldwork Preparation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 246 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
- Three or four-year Bachelor's degree
- M.O.T. Eligibility Requirements
- CASPer Test
- Letter of Introduction
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International12802 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6401 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National6392 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3196 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.