Natural Resources Management from University of Manitoba also encourages a diverse culture that respects differences and similarities among nationalities and academic backgrounds. Students and faculty are from all over the world, and it is typical to hear a number of different languages in the hallways.
Students at Natural Resources Management from University of Manitoba will:
- create, preserve, communicate and apply interdisciplinary knowledge in areas of resource and environmental management
- contribute to the well-being of the people of Manitoba, Canada and the World.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Readings in Natural Resources Management
- Field Seminar
- Mineral Resources Management and Policy
- Energy Resources Management and Policy
- Sustainable Development and Natural Resources
- Sustainability, Economics, and Natural Resources
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Natural Resource Management Environmental Sciences View 17 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Canada
- Four-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Statement of Intent
- Publication/Writing Sample
- Letters of Recommendation: 3
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International11694 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5847 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National5340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2670 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.