Surgery from University of Manitoba is a postgraduate clinical specialty certification program and residents earn the M.Sc. as an additional degree to their certification
Students at Surgery from University of Manitoba will:
- increase experiential learning opportunities
- put theory into practice while deepening their learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Surgery- Major Course in Surgical Problems
- Surgery- Specialty Rounds in Surgical Problems
- Advanced Surgery
- Surgical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 151 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
- M.D. degree, and currently enrolled in a postgraduate residency program in the College of Medicine at the University of Manitoba
- Application Guide and Supplemental Form
- Supervisor Support Letter (via online recommendation portal)
- Letter of Recommendation from student's postgraduate Program Director
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International11748 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5874 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2670 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.