Key features of this Teaching English as a Foreign Language program at Chulalongkorn University
- The students who enrolled were the last group learning in the M.Ed. TEFL (English program).
- we started recruiting the new student for the M.Ed. TEFL (international program).
- As for the international academic environment, we will try to create more opportunities for students to be in the international academic atmosphere by providing a chance to recruit more international students and try to invite scholars.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Study
- English Language Assessment and Evaluation
- English Language Curriculum Development and Instructional Design
- Teaching English Speaking Skills
- Teaching English Interactive Listening Skills
- Teaching English Interactive Reading Skills
- Teaching English Writing Skills
- English Language Teaching Materials and Media
- Supervision of English Language Teaching
- Selected Topics in English Language Teaching
- Teaching English for Workplaces
- Teaching English for Young Learners
- Teaching English for Adolescent Learners
- Teaching English for Adult Learners
- Reading and Writing for English Language Teachers
- Professional Oral Communication Skills
- Syntax and Semantics for English Language Instruction
- Discourse and Pragmatics for English Language Instruction
- Phonetics and Phonology for English Language Teaching
- Sociolinguistics for English Language Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching View 4 other Masters in Language Studies in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education majoring in English with a GPA of 3.60 or higher.
- Applicants must have conducted research on English language teaching.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of teaching experiences.
- Applicants must have a TOEFL score of at least 500 or 5.5 on the IELTS (or equivalent).
International2642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1321 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National2642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1321 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- 43,250 Baht/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.