With this Project Management course at The University of Winchester you consider and develop practical approaches to project management, exploring and practicing traditional and contemporary approaches to the profession. Study core modules including Principles of Programme, Portfolio, and Project Management, Project Life Cycle Planning, Control and Reporting, Leadership in Organisations and Research Methods in Business. Then choose from the optional modules: Business Consulting, Enterprise and Small Business Management, and Sustainable Innovation Management. You also complete a final dissertation project.
- As an Association of Project Management (APM) Corporate Member, we have links to national events and organisations which will enable you to build your business networks. The programme develops skills and knowledge for action in the workplace. Project management is critical and useful for a wide variety of careers in the public, private and third sectors. The programme provides a firm foundation for undertaking postgraduate research at PhD level.
- Principles of Programme, Portfolio and Project Management
- Project Life-cycle, Planning and Control and Monitoring
- Principles of Responsible Management
- Governance: Projects and Programmes
- Leadership in Organisations
- Research Methods in Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1750 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Normally a first class Honours degree from any discipline or significant professional experience in management.
- Students with professional Project Management qualifications at Level 7, such as Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management (or its international equivalent), are eligible for entry with advanced standing in accordance with the Recognition of Prior Learning Policy.
International14800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8550 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- UK/Channel Islands and Isle of Man Part-time entry | £4,275 p/a
- International Students Part-time entry | £7,400 p/a
Living costs for Winchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.