They’re also drawn by its sheer flexibility; no other MBA programme gives you as much freedom. You can study the subjects you want, in the order you wish. You can begin and end whenever you choose.
Our Master Of Business Administration programme at Heriot-Watt University covers key management disciplines, including economics, financial decision making, leadership, marketing, people skills, project management and strategy.
Online learning delivery
- Our progressive course materials are made available online through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). The VLE links you with our expert academics and course materials through videos, webinars, articles, journals, assessments and discussion boards.
- With us, it’s completely up to you when and where you sit your exams and you need only pay for one at a time. You can choose when to sit your exams and if you need to rearrange, that’s no problem either.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Delivering Successful Projects
- Developing and Executing Strategy
- Economics for Business
- Financial Decision Making
- Leadership, Theory and Practice
- People, Work and Organisations
- Strategic Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Open enrolment
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 103 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- Typically you will hold a recognised first or second class honours degree, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Students whose native language is not English and who have not been educated previously in the English language must provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
- Alternatively, formal entry can still be gained by passing three MBA courses one of which must be a core course.
National1000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.