Current research areas in the Industrial Engineering programme from Bilkent University are optimization theory/mathematical programming (linear and non-linear optimization, combinatorial and integer optimization, graph theory and network optimization, large scale optimization, optimization under uncertainty), stochastic systems (queueing models, maintenance, inventory control, modeling and optimization), simulation, statistics (estimation in stochastic systems, nonparametric analysis, Bayesian methods, data analysis), manufacturing systems (advanced manufacturing technologies, robotics, flexible manufacturing systems, micro/nano technologies, modeling and analysis of production systems), supply chain management and logistics, pricing and revenue optimization, scheduling, production planning and control systems, operations research methods in finance and energy, sustainable operations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- Academic Practices
- Mathematics of Operations Research
- Mathematical Programming
- Probabilistic Analysis
- Master's Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 48 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
- All applicants are required to have a B.S. degree in industrial engineering, or in a related field of science or engineering.
- Students with a B.S. degree in areas other than industrial engineering may be requested to take several undergraduate courses in the field to acquire the necessary background. Evaluation of applicants is based on their ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı - Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Examination) scores, past academic records, reference letters and an interview.
- Applicants who are not Turkish citizens and Turkish citizen applicants who are residents of another country may take GRE instead of ALES.
International14500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7685 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7685 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 45.000 TL for Turkish students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.