The Flexible Executive MBA programme of Henley Business School is structured to allow you to continue to work full-time and to study your MBA part-time connecting your learning to current global and relevant organisational issues. It’s ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA.
Who is the Flexible Executive MBA for?
- Mid-level and senior executives, entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders from across all industries who are managing people, processes or projects and making strategic business decisions.
- Those in, and aspiring to, senior leadership roles who want to broaden their technical and leaderships skills and who perform well when studying at distance, online and with less face-to-face contact with staff and peers than on the more intensive Executive MBA – Global with a minimum of 3 years management experience
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Processes and Systems
- Managing Financial Resources
- Managing People
- Personal Development
- International Business
- Strategic Marketing
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 731 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To join this Henley MBA programme you will need:
- Three years' management experience;
- Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification;
- Evidence of competence in English - English language requirements; and
- You must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes.
- Three years' management experience
International10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 GBP for the full programme during 30 months.
National10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 GBP for the full programme during 30 months.
Living costs for Henley on Thames
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.