We offer an innovative degree course that gives you the unique chance to study at two top-class universities in two exciting countries within a single year.
The programme "International Studies in Intellectual Property Law" at TU Dresden is for students who wish to gain specialised knowledge in Intellectual Property Law, in particular Copyright, Trade Mark and Patent Law. Our attention lies on legal questions associated with new technologies, multimedia and the internet. At the end of the programme, successful participants will obtain a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in “International Studies in Intellectual Property Law“.
More informationVisit official programme website
The main fields of law covered by the programme are the following:
- European and International Patent and Trademark Law
- Competition Law
- Copyright and Media Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 12 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Germany
- completed and signed application form (word-file, pdf-file )
- letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English (in tabular form) with photo (preferably CV Europass)
- certified copy of certificates providing evidence of language skills
- certified copy of certificate university diploma including an overview of subjects and grades (transcript of records) and certified copies of the translations.
- copy of school leaving certificate including an overview of subjects and grades
- evidence of other qualifications (see application form)
- European/International students: copy of passport
- Applicants from China, Mongolia and Vietnam: Original APS Certificate
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
tuition fee foreign partner universities;
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.