The MCF is 100% finance-focused Master, that gives you the chance to tackle financial tasks directly, offering you a global experience in finance. It offers articulated content, and differentiated teaching methods to guarantee the best learning.
Who is it for?
The Corporate Finance program from SDA Bocconi School of Management is the right Master for you if:
- You are a young person, with an early-stage working experience, who want to develop your career in the finance function or financial industry (corporate financial management, banking & financial institutions, financial advisory, asset management, real estate).
- You want to be provided with the most advanced techniques of financial management and offer high quality solutions to financial problems.
- You want to combine practice and theory in just one year.
- You want an internationally recognized qualification, obtained in one of the most prestigious Business School in an international class.
- You are looking for a blend of leadership and respect for others, ethics, and appreciation of diversity.
Most MCF graduates go on to enjoy a successful career in finance, fulfilling their original goals when choosing this program. MCF alumni professional track records provide evidence that 96% of MCF 2018 graduates got a job in finance-related functions within 1 year after completing the Master program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- European Economic Policy
- Monetary Policy
- Financial Regulation and Supervision
- Accounting and the Language of Business: The Balance Sheet
- Transaction Analysis
- Accrual Accounting and Financial Statement
- Income Statement and Balance Sheet Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 104 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
- A university degree in any discipline
- Fluency in English
- GMAT/GRE or SDA test
- An interview with the program director
International33000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA33000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Each year, SDA Bocconi School of Management offers multiple scholarships and tuition waivers. These are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.