- This Accounting and Finance (Top-up) programme from the University of Northampton will broaden your specialist knowledge previously gained at a professional level. In particular the module, ‘Accounting & finance research project’ guides you to research into the key challenges accounting and finance professionals face in the industry. This module aims to equip accounting and finance professional with the necessary skills to undertake independent project work within a business context.
- The Research Methods element provides you with an introduction to research, types of research methodology, formulating and planning a research project, data collection, analysis and presentation of research findings based upon an actual industry specific or corporate focused topic.
- The course is concerned with broadening your professional knowledge and aims to provide you with the necessary skills to contribute to the effective management and development of organisations. As such, it will enhance your professional and career development.
- Dissertation and Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Accounting View 31 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Northampton and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- If you have successfully completed professional qualifications such as AIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAP or CPA Australia graduates then you will be eligible to apply for this course.
- International equivalents may be accepted such as OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (RQF).
International2200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National2220 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2220 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.