Master of Management Information Systems offered at Edith Cowan University describes the broad opportunities for supporting the application of technologies to business.
The study of e-business and enterprise systems is an integral part of this area.
This course specifically addresses the business and technology issues arising from enterprise use of IT and covers technological, managerial and strategic issues.
Graduates will be well-placed to seek employment in management and leadership roles within private and public organisations employing information systems in a management context.
Possible future job titles
Systems Analyst, IT Manager, Program Manager, Project Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Business Process Analyst
Accredited by: Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Information Systems Challenges in Management
- Business Systems Analysis
- Managing People and Organisations
- Databases and Business Intelligence
- Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend you apply as soon as you can. It's best to receive an offer as early as possible so you can prepare for orientation and semester start.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 46 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 079125A
- The following course-specific admission requirements are mandatory and must be satisfied by all applicants. These requirements are in addition to or supersede the minimum requirements outlined within the Academic admission requirements band section below.
- All applicants are required to meet the published entry requirements. Successful applicants with a Graduate Certificate qualification or higher in Information Systems may seek reduced course duration by applying for recognition of prior learning.
International32100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 AUD per year during 24 months.
National25000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.