Graduate education in Nursing at Dalhousie University embodies a search for knowledge and encourages the examination of ideas and values. We aim to develop an attitude of commitment to expanding the scope of nursing knowledge and enhancing the quality of nursing practice. We do this in an educational environment that is responsive to the profession’s needs.
Prepare for your future
Graduate education prepares students who will have an advanced level of academic and clinical preparation and who will be leaders in advancing professional practice, health related knowledge, research uptake and system change.
Whether you are considering a career in advanced practice, or nursing leadership, the academic advisors in Dalhousie's MN program can help you target your education to meet your goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Theories for Health and Disease Management in Family All Ages Nurse
- Advanced Practice Role Development
- Pathophysiology for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Principles of Pharmacotherapy for Nurse Practitioners
- Pharmacotherapeutics for Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Practice Role Practicum
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Management View 37 other Masters in Nursing in Canada
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree
- Degree granted by university of recognized standing
- Complete the graduate application form (online application)
- Pay $115 application fee
- An official academic transcript and degree certificate (if degree conferral not stated on Transcripts) for each post-secondary institution attended
- Two academic reference letters
International13077 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13077 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National10569 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10569 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.