In offering this Economics and Management Science programme from Humboldt University Berlin, the School of Business and Economics draws on numerous international contacts, offering the knowledge and experience of the German and foreign academics who constitute the school’s teaching staff.
The primary emphasis of our program is on teaching quantitative methods of economic analysis, applied to Advanced Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, Industrial Organization, Public Economics, Banking and Finance, Entrepreneurship, International Management, Marketing Management and Organization Theory.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Macroeconomic Analysis
- Advanced Microeconomic Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Organization and Management
- Economics of Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Degree Certificate (or Vordiplom)
- GRE revised General Test
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- English Language Test
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- There are NO tuition fees at Humboldt University Berlin. Neither for German and EU students, nor for international students from other countries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.