At the Politics, Economics, Philosophy MSc course from University of Hamburg students learn how to solve problems in diverse areas such as politics, corporate governance, and international relations by applying insights from politics, economics, and philosophy. This is a rigorous, research-oriented program focusing on modern theories and methods in political science, economics, and philosophy.
The program is designed for students who intend to pursue a PhD in one of the program’s three disciplines and who want to conduct interdisciplinary research. It also targets students who wish to pursue careers in the public and private sectors or in national and international organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Preparatory Course in Intermediate Microeconomics
- Methodology and History of Ideas
- Philosophy and Economics of Individual and Social Choice
- Individual and Collective Decisions
- Institutions in Economic and Political Perspective
- Interdisciplinary Seminars
- Master’s thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics Political Science View 45 other Masters in Political Science in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in political science, economics, or philosophy.
- Ideally, students with a university degree in one of these disciplines have already acquired some knowledge in one or both of the other disciplines.
- English skills.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- The semester contribution is €328.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.