This course focuses on particular aspects of technology, management and organisations.
This Information Systems program from CQUniversity Australia develops your capacity to manage the functional responsibility for choosing, implementing and maintaining information systems within an organisation in any industry.
On completing a Master of Information Systems, you will be equipped to pursue or seek career advancement in roles such as the following:
- business analyst
- database administrator
- information and communication technology (ICT) architect
- ICT consultant
- ICT customer support officer
- ICT project manager
- ICT support engineer
- ICT support technician
- systems administrator
- systems analyst
- web developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Skills in Information Communication Technology
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Project Management Concepts
- ICT Services Management
- Database Design and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 46 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To gain entry to this course students must have:
- A completed Bachelor degree in any discipline from an Australian University or college, or equivalent; or
- A completed CQUniversity Graduate Diploma of Information Systems, or equivalent; or
- A completed CQUniversity Graduate Diploma of Information Technology, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33990 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33990 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.