The Graduate Diploma of Business Administration at CQUniversity Australia provides students with opportunities to study contemporary management practices. The Graduate Diploma of Business Administration allows articulation into the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
You will develop key competencies crucial for successful business leadership and the management of people and apply these in an emotionally intelligent way. You will also develop knowledge and capabilities related to key business functions of strategy, finance, marketing, organisational and industry structure, operations and business analytics and the legal issues that affect managers, leaders and organisations.
This course prepares you to target employment in the areas of business consultation, or middle to high-level business management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Thinking and Managerial Decision-Making
- Markting Management and Digital Communications
- Accounting for Management Decision Making
- Leadership and Integrity
- Operations Management and Business Analytics
- Economics and Finance for Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 280 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Prospective students must satisfy at least one of the following criteria to enrol in this course:
- a completed bachelor degree in any discipline from an Australian university or college or equivalent and three years relevant business or professional experience; or
- a recognised diploma and three years relevant business or professional experience; or
- a CQU Graduate Certificate in Business or Management or equivalent from any Australian or equivalent university or college, plus three years of work experience; or
- a minimum of five years relevant managerial or professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30480 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.