Advance your career with this Business Administration program from CQUniversity Australia , or upon completion further your studies with the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, the Master of Business Administration or other Masters courses at CQUniversity.
You will develop the creative, analytical and interpersonal capabilities crucial for successful business leadership. The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration allows articulation into the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other Masters courses depending on your previous work experience and study.
Upon successful completion of the course, you may consider targeting employment in the areas of business consultation, or middle to high-level business management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Thinking and Managerial Decision-Making
- Managing People, Organisations and Context
- Accounting for Management Decision Making
- Marketing Management and Digital Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 148 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Prospective students must satisfy at least one of the following criteria to enrol in this course:
- a completed bachelor degree in any discipline from an Australian university or college or equivalent and three years relevant business or professional experience; or
- a recognised diploma and three years relevant business or professional experience; or
- a minimum of five years relevant managerial or professional experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16680 AUD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.