The Master of Taxation is the final stage of Curtin University's modular taxation course, which includes graduate certificate, graduate diploma and masters levels. You can exit after completion of four units to receive a graduate certificate, after eight units to receive a graduate diploma, or after 12 units for a Master of Taxation.
This specialised and applied course is suitable if you are a commerce graduate who is seeking further qualifications or continuing your professional development. The Master of Taxation includes an in-depth examination of taxation principles, building on the graduate diploma to provide specialised knowledge in international and Australian taxation, superannuation and retirement planning, financial management, corporation law and the legal environment.
- These courses are both challenging and flexible - our highly interactive teaching methods create a dynamic classroom environment, allowing you to consider new perspectives and create unique networking opportunities.
- You'll have the opportunity to develop current, up to date knowledge in this corner stone of successful business, as well as studying specialist topics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applied International Taxation
- Fundamentals of Australian Tax Law
- Financial Principles and Analysis
- Fundamentals of Business and Corporations Law
- Taxation Research in Current Topics
- Advanced Superannuation and Retirement Planning
- Advanced Taxation
- GST and Indirect Taxation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTaxation View 4 other Masters in Taxation in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 027239KYou can apply for this course if you have a bachelor degree or equivalent in a business, commerce or a related field, an equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution, or a Graduate Certificate in taxation. In addition you must meet Curtin's English competency standards. Applicants are also normally expected to have a minimum of two years’ relevant employment experience.
International30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National27600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27600 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.