This Materials Science and Simulation programme from Ruhr University of Bochum provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Multi-scale material modelling
- Physical and mechanical material properties
- Microstructure-property relationships
- Numerical modelling
- Material processing and characterisation
- Light elements in metallic alloys
- Materials for aviation and aerospace applications
Career:Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in academia
- in research institutes
- in R&D departments in the industry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming Concepts in Materials Science
- Elements of Microstructure
- Basic Lectures (Theoretical Physics or Materials Science)
- Quantum Mechanics in Materials Science
- Microstructure and Mechanical Properties
- Advanced Characterization Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 29 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- University entrance qualification in the original (eg Abitur)
- Valid identity card or passport. Please check the validity before enrollment - invalid / expired identification documents can not be accepted.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
RUB does not charge tuition fees. However, a semester contribution fee of approx. €332 must be paid before the start of every semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.