This Laser and Photonics programme from Ruhr University of Bochum provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Semiconductor lasers
- Terahertz technology
- State-of-the-art optics and measurement technology
- Optical spectroscopy and new materials
- Micromanipulation and spectroscopy
- Micro structuring and composites
- Photovoltaics and thin layer chromatography
Careers:Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- as researchers
- as developers
- as consultancy providers
- as project managers
- as executive staff
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Laser Metrology
- Laser Technology
- Optical Metrology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Physics Mechanical Engineering View 25 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- University entrance qualification in the original (eg Abitur)
- Valid identity card or passport. Please check the validity before enrollment - invalid / expired identification documents can not be accepted.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
RUB does not charge tuition fees. However, a semester contribution fee of approx. €332 must be paid before the start of every semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.