You may also have the opportunity to plan and experience an international study tour.
During your course, you will have the opportunity to undertake a cross-disciplinary stream of four units. This is a multi-faculty initiative, linking this International Business course from Curtin University with a wide choice of specialisations. The cross-disciplinary nature of these streams means you will have the opportunity to interact with students from other faculties.
- Develop the skills required to lead and facilitate internationalisation activities of organisations.
- Get an edge in terms of cross-cultural interaction, both internal and external to an organisation.
- Learning is applied and focuses on current issues in the global, regional and national business environment.
- Our staff are highly experienced, internationally educated and trained, and do not shy away from real issues.
- Business development manager
- Business executive
- Corporate general manager
- International trader
- Management analyst
- Management consultant
- Managing director
- Sales manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Marketing for Managers
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Business Research Methods
- Culture and Ethics in Business
- Corporate Strategy
- Managing Multinational Enterprises
- Global Business Dynamics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 52 other Masters in Business Administration in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 058470B
At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
- You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course at another educational institution, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Arab Emirates
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.