This Health Administration courses from Curtin University will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to navigate the complexity of delivering and planning for services in a modern healthcare environment.
It is designed for clinicians, managers and administrators who want to deliver high quality, safe and effective healthcare.
It is possible to exit this course with a Graduate Certificate in Health Administration or a Graduate Diploma in Health Administration once you have completed certain units.
- Will prepare you for senior management, administrative and planning positions in hospitals and other health services areas.
- Offered off-campus, allowing you to fit your study in around your life.
- The course is accredited by the Australasian College of Health Services Management.
- The course has been ranked 2nd in Australia and 27th worldwide for health management courses.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Policy and Decision Making
- Organisation of Health Care Systems
- Leadership in Health Care
- Safety and Quality in Health Care
- Principles of Health Planning and Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Sciences View 282 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 006110A
- To apply for a course at Curtin University, you will need to provide certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents. Additional documentation may be required for particular courses or personal circumstances.
Certified copies of all your previous qualifications
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
International35600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35600 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.