Residential workshops will be held in Bristol, comprising lectures and seminars, as well as case-based group work, practical sessions and assessments. Each distance learning unit comprises online tutorials and lectures, which are assessed by essays and online questions.
Students on the programme come from a variety of countries and backgrounds; all have an interest in reproduction, infertility and development or wish to pursue careers in these areas.
The vast majority of our clinical students on the master's degree follow the programme for training purposes - for progression and promotion in their chosen discipline, or as a foundation qualification allowing them to specialise in IVF and infertility or obstetrics and gynaecology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Development and Pregnancy
- Reproductive Physiology and Endocrinology
- Gametogenesis to Implantation
- Statistics & Research Methods
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Infertility- Diagnosis & Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- MSc- 180
- Pg Dip- 120
- Pg Cert- 60
DisciplinesBiology Sustainable Development Health Sciences View 450 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An upper second-class (or, exceptionally, a lower second class) honours degree (or international equivalent) in medicine, a biological or related science, nursing or midwifery.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: part-time (two years) (MSc) £4,500
- Channel Islands/IoM: full-time (MSc) £19,000
- UK: full-time (PG Dip) £7,200
- Overseas (including EU): full-time (PG Dip) £17,440
- Channel Islands/IoM: full-time (PG Dip) £8,700
- UK: full-time (PG Cert) £3,600
- Overseas (including EU): full-time (PG Cert) £8,720
- Channel Islands/IoM: full-time (PG Cert) £4,350
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.