The Mathematics programme of University of Bonn has modules that are categorized into six areas:
- Algebra, Number Theory and Logic
- Analysis and Differential Equations
- Discrete Mathematics
- Geometry and Topology
- Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Probability and Stochastic Analysis
and classified according to their form and level:
- Foundations are optional lectures courses preparing for the graduate
- Graduate Courses are advanced lecture courses.
- In Graduate Seminars students present mathematics in talks.
- Practical training courses can be, for example, practical teaching courses (tutoring problem sessions), internships or programming projects.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Representation Theory
- Representation Theory
- Advanced Topics in Algebra
- Algebraic Geometry
- Functional Analysis and PDE
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 22 other Masters in Mathematics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or an equivalent degree with good grades (comparable to the German grade 2.5 or better)
- Prove that you earned 120 ECTS credit points from mathematical modules in this Bachelor program
- Prove your knowledge in the English language.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with photo
- Degrees and academic records
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Examples of academic work
- GRE Subject Test in Mathematics
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.