The Games Enterprise programme offered by the University of South Wales is aimed at those who wish to expand their existing skills and develop their practise within an environment that functions as a small development company, but who also wishes to tailor their learning to their own specialism. Using proven industry simulation techniques and collaborative practices, this course emulates team-based activity as used within the industry.
Successful graduates will be in a position to apply for roles within games development and also have the skills and knowledge to be able to set up their own start-up companies.
Our graduates have gone on to work for companies Activision, Ubisoft, Rockstar North, Codemasters, TT Games, Cloud Imperium, Tiny Rebel Games, Fictioneers, Kwalee, Supermassive Games, Auroch Digital, Run Wild Entertainment, Bonsai Collective, SEGA Amusements, Party Llama Games, Breach VR, Thud Media, Cloth Cat Animation, and Painting Practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Games Innovation Gauntlet
- Creative Entrepreneurship
- Exploration & Innovation
- Games Specialisation
- End Game
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 94 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An Honours degree in a related field and/or substantial professional experience in a related field.
- You will be expected to have some experience of design, development and production processes, such as asset production, level design, programming or enterprise/production activity. You will be interviewed and expected to bring along a portfolio of work.
- Equivalent accredited international qualifications are acceptable. International students need to supply a CD or DVD of their work, or a link to their personal website, to evidence their ability. Commitment to study will be considered. Where possible, video-conferencing, Skype or other communication will be used to contact you.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time UK: £1000 per 20 credits
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.