Business Development from Óbuda University is providing the students with an up-to-date, competitive and high-quality degree, which is competitive on the national as well as the international labour market.
Holders of such a degree are able to analyse the activities of an economic organization and can tackle complex development programs. Because of their mastery of innovation and economics, theoretical and methodical knowledge, consciously developed leadership skills and abilities they are capable of performing middle- and top-level managerial tasks.
Graduates with Business Development from Óbuda University will be able to:
- Formulate individually new conclusions, original ideas and methods for solution; able to apply exacting methods for analysis and modelling; to elaborate strategies to solve complex problems and to make decisions in a changing domestic and international environment and organizational culture.
- Acquire practice skills and experience, they act as executives of medium-sized and large enterprises, of complex organizational units; they perform comprehensive business administrative functions in economic entities, planning and managing complex business processes and resources. Able to work efficiently in an international and multicultural environment as well.
- Recognize the system of interrelations and interactions of company management, as well as to assess factors to affect future profitability according to their current significance.
- Systematize and critically analyze the professional sources and data revealed, also by using infocommunication technology devices.
- Recognize requirements and opportunities for development derived from international trends and European policies of enterprise development.
- Formulate an individual standpoint based on own analysis, and able to present it and advocate it in a debate as well.
- Corporate Srategy
- Financial analysis
- Budgetary Connection of Enterprises
- Social and Economic Forecast
- Research methodology
- Business Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 17 other Masters in Business Administration in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form (personal data should correlate with passport data)
- Official transcripts of completed degrees/diplomas of any higher education institution (notarized English translation necessary)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recent passport sized photos (51 x 51 mm) (2”x2”)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certification of English Language Proficiency
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.