It not only offers multidisciplinary engineers and scientists a further qualification, it also makes an important contribution to strengthening and supporting international scientific and expert cooperation in this sector.
The Water Resources Engineering and Management (WAREM) programme from University of Stuttgart offers students the opportunity to take part in a dual honors degree, conducted in cooperation with the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden or with the Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) in Malaysia.
What job prospects are available to me after graduation?
- Plant and system planners in engineering offices and industrial companies
- Engineers within research and development departments in industry
- Environmental officers or quality managers
- Head of environmental water management facilities
- Consultant in testing and measuring institutes
- Employee or manager in local, national or international authorities or offices for the development and enforcement of environmental legislation
- Experts in national and international development organizations
- Scientists in universities and research institutions
The program focuses on the following subject areas:
- Groundwater management and geohydrology
- Hydraulic engineering and river management
- Urban water supply and sanitation and water quality management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology View 16 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- High School Diploma (original translated (English or German) and validated)
- University transcript (original translated (English or German) and validated)
- University Diploma (original translated (English or German) and validated)
- Letter of University indicating maximum/minimum grading system
- Motivation letter
- Results of your English proficiency examination (validated copy) - English as medium of instruction is not accepted!!
- Please note: Native speakers from USA, Ireland, UK, Australia, Nea Zealand and Canada are exempted
- Restricted admission (limited number of places)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Stuttgart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.