Graduates of this Information Security programme from Stockholm University are ready to work in the area of information security and related fields in both private and public sector organisations as managers, advisors and specialists providing professional and expert know-how.
Stockholm University pioneered academic research and education in information security in Sweden in the 1960s. The university has since then turned out thousands of graduates who are now part of academia and industry around the globe.
- The job market for information security professionals is very good.
- Information security graduates from Stockholm University work, among other, as information security managers (CISO), information security consultants, cyber security specialists, cyber and digital forensics professionals.
- Some graduates choose to pursue their careers in research education that eventually leads to a doctoral degree in this exciting field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Secure Software
- Information Security in Organisations
- Network Security
- Information Security Project Management
- Cyber Security
- Legal aspects of information security
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree equal to 180 ECTS in any main field of study.
- Language requirements: English B/English 6 (Swedish upper Secondary School course) or equivalent.
International13400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26801 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Applies to citizens from outside EU, EEA or Switzerland. First instalment: 67500 SEK. The complete programme: 270000 SEK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.